Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Theory of Online Blogging

After viewing numerous blogs through Blogger and after pondering over what my take on blogging is...here is what comes to mind. It's great IF you are sharing ideas with the rest of the world, IF you are blogging about a new website to express with your peers or the world, and IF you are sharing information to make the life of a teacher a little easier! Otherwise, I feel that blogging may become useless because if I am constantly reading about how sick your dog is or that you only have a half tank full of gas left - I'd much rather you kept those to yourself. However, if you are going to blog to share ideas, it is a fantastic way to reach audiences far and wide. Finally, I would love to hear your ideas on new websites for teachers or anything that is education oriented. By all means...comment below!

2 comments:

Dr. Z said...

Yes, blogging has great opportunities. I like how you have used it to share some powerful education ideas. Do some more like the postings you did in November.

Anonymous said...

I agree in some ways, but I also have friends who have moved far distances away and enjoy reading what they are up to.